- Move furniture away from windows (at least 3 feet)
- Remove blinds, curtains, and drapes and reinstall 24 hours after installation
- Remove knickknacks, wall hangings, and other valuables displayed near or on window openings
- Please have your pets confined prior to installer’s arrival
- Our installers cannot remove or reinstall any security systems or burglar bars.
- If there are any shrubs that are overgrown, please trim down so that the installer can have easy access to windows.
- Please remove all cars from driveway
- If you have builder-grade windows, they needed to be replaced the day they were installed to prevent further energy loss and skyrocketing fuel bills.
- Homeowners often ask about cost before they’ve seen the product. Price is meaningless unless you have the opportunity to see the quality of the product. If you are one of our marketing homes, the savings will be dramatic.
Unless otherwise discussed, our installation team will arrive between 8am and 10am on the day of installation.
Unfortunately, weather conditions can change suddenly. Temperature and moisture can affect the way certain materials dry and set. In the event that inclement weather prevents us from installing your windows, a member of our installation team will reach out to you on the morning of your installation to discuss either pushing back the start time or rescheduling for another day.
If you find yourself in need of rescheduling an appointment for a sales estimate, installation, or warranty service, contact your local Energy One office as soon as possible and we will work to find you an alternate appointment time. Spots can fill up quickly so please let us know as soon as possible.
Please contact your local Energy One office with the name and phone number of your friend or family member and we will contact them directly within 24 hours to set up a free estimate. If your referral signs up with Energy One, we will send you a Thank You payment at the time of their installation. If you send a friend or family member our way and they sign up with Energy One within 90 days of your installation, we will send you $300. Any referral beyond 90 days and we will send you $200. There is no limit to the number of referral payments you can receive or the length of time you have to submit a referral.
We are happy to accept Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Sorry, no American Express.
Energy One proudly partners with Wells Fargo, Enerbank USA, and Synchrony to provide home improvement financing for your window replacement project.
Please contact your local Energy One office if you need to submit a warranty request. Be prepared to provide a serial number from the warranty sticker located on the inside window frame. If you need help locating the serial number, please reference the diagram below.